<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/30527693?origin\x3dhttp://flo-blossom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Life is all about..




Wednesday, July 01, 2009 ; 4:20 AM
myself
Yeayy..finally I finised my 1st semester. Another 4 semesters to go..This July start 2nd sem..xsabanye nk abis master. Well currently Im doing master part time, sambil berkerja..Argghh..its so hard actually to schedule urself to make sure ur on the track. Lg2 kalu blaja smbil berkerje. Cam xde mase nk study. But I'll try my best. It makes me wonder, how other people success in a way that they actually busy with other responsibility. Seb baik Im not married yet, kalu x, sure I lg busy with my future hubby n kids n laws etc. Guess, that's the only thing that Im looking forward to in future. To be married to someone I love so much. Love is everything. Love is blind. Yeah..it is.. ;) so bile kite nak kawen encik apis? ;p cpt2 kumpul duit yer.. jgn 10thn lg sudah..huhu..kalu x i cr lain ;p

Argghh..I gain lots of weight this year. Everyone seems to ask me why I gain too much weight. Well need to start wearing my PB again. Well PB stand for Premium Beautiful which is my lovable set of corset, which have 3 pieces. The bra, girdle and the corset. I used to wear them when I feel like "Awat aku gemuk sgt neh?" tp da lame xpkai, thats y my weight keeps on increasing due to my selera makan yg menjadi2 sejak kebelakangan ini. Therefore, I need to discipline myself wearing it by now on. Will make sure I wear it 8 hours/day. Well, it has lots of benefit for your health and also your own beauty. Yes. I want to get my figure backkk pleaseee and be more healthy. Thats for sure! ;) chaiyok2...br seminggu pkai, I feels like my stubborn lemak2 at my tummy, are getting melting day by day. Xsaba nk tunggu 1 month to see the outcome. Wish me lucks =)

Btw, if anyone happens to get PB for ur own health & beauty, do contact me. I'll be happy to entertain u guys on these. Thanks. ;)









Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Y Myself
key
girl of course
home sweet home


Y Craving
Babies
Dream house (ongoing)
DSLR(done)
Married to someone (done)
Furthering my study in Master (ongoing)

Y Chit chat box





Y Event dates
Suerie's bday 17th February
Sae's bday 26th March
Adeeb's bday 12th June
Maz's bday 17th June
My bday 17th June
Apis's bday 21th June
Moms bday 1st July
Dads bday 12th September
Ukane's bday 28th November

Y Frens
Sae
Ukane
Suerie
Adeeb
Mas

Y Past Time

Y Credits
Layout : xx-Joanna-xx
Song : Imeem
Photo : Photobucket
Edited : myself

Y Song


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com